The Edinburgh Realty eNewsletter
Issue #57 | December 2017Archive
Central Otago: What’s happening?
The Central property market continues to be impacted by a shortage of properties for sale, versus an excess of people looking.
The REINZ article in this newsletter tells the same story, with 41% fewer properties trading this October, compared to October 2016. With summer upon us, now is a great time to put your property on the market for a potentially quick turnaround, as people look to secure a holiday base.
On that note, both Cromwell and Wanaka will soon be abuzz with holidaymakers and there’s plenty on to keep them entertained:
- Cromwell Christmas at the Races: 3 Dec, Cromwell Racecourse
- Rhythm and Alps: 29 Dec, Cardrona
- New Zealand Cherry Spitting Festival: 31 Dec, Cromwell Heritage Precinct
- Wanaka Rodeo: 2 Jan, Albert Town
- Cromwell Wine & Food Festival: 6 Jan, Cromwell Heritage Precinct
- The Red Bull Defiance: 20-21 Jan, Wanaka